• Getting a Replacement Social Security Card

    In Kansas, to replace a lost Social Security Card, visit to fill out Form SS-5, bring proof of identity and other required documents to the local SSA office, and submit your application. Replacement cards are free, with a limit of three per year and ten per lifetime, and arrive within 10-14 days.

    Read More

  • How to Log Student Driving Hours

    In Kansas, teens must log 50 practice driving hours with an adult to get their license. The “Road Ready” app, available on Apple and Google Play Stores, conveniently tracks this time. Download at

    Read More

  • Scheduling an Appointment at Kansas DMV

    To schedule an appointment at the Kansas Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV), you can follow these steps

    Read More

Classes are 8am to 4pm held at:

11221 Roe Ave Leawood, KS 66211 (inside the University of Saint Mary)

Call us directly.913-599-6818